Schedule your FREE consultation today and find out more about our primary care services and the the benefits of membership. Contact us!
Principal Medical Group is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your information. This policy will help you understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Gather
The information we gather falls under two categories:
- Personal information you voluntarily supply when you subscribe to the Principal Medical Group newsletter, register to join our membership, contact us, request information or submit your email address.
- Tracking information collected as you navigate through the website to enhance the user experience.
Use of Information
Principal Medical Group will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Principal Medical Group will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address without your permission. This also includes any information that personally identifies you, except as noted immediately below.
- Principal Medical Group may share personal information with third parties who provide services, such as website hosting or other services of an administrative or technical nature, solely for the purpose of providing such services and subject to confidentiality obligations. In addition, we reserve the right to disclose personal information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required by law.
- People who submit their contact information through the Principal Medical Group site may be contacted by Principal Medical Group staff.
If, at any time, you prefer to not receive email marketing information from us, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Medical Group is concerned about the safety and privacy of children online. Because of this, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). COPPA and its accompanying FTC regulation establish United States federal law that protects the privacy of children using the Internet. We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13.
It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information pertaining to children under the age of 13. If we are notified of this, as soon as we verify the information, we will immediately obtain parental consent or otherwise delete the information from our servers. If you want to notify us of our receipt of information by children under 13, please do so by emailing us at email@example.com.
Principal Medical Group has reasonable security safeguards in place to protect against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Last Updated: February 10, 2011