Schedule your FREE consultation today and find out more about our primary care services and the the benefits of membership. Contact us!
- 24/7 access to your primary care physician
- Unhurried appointments
- Exceptional, personalized healthcare
Exceptional, comprehensive healthcare, done in a timely, professional way.
Our commitment to quality care is personal, pleasant, and above all, professional. Each member receives a comprehensive annual physical and lifestyle counseling so your primary care doctor is able to make accurate health assessments. This includes comprehensive examinations, close monitoring of chronic or developing conditions, and the coordination of diagnostic testing and if needed, specialist referrals.
Annual Physical and Lifestyle Counseling
The annual physical exam enables your physician to establish a health baseline and customize a health and wellness plan. This yearly assessment serves as a key component of concierge medicine by identifying health issues early on and preventing conditions from developing into crises.
The annual physical and lifestyle counseling session takes about two hours to complete. We use cutting edge diagnostics and analytic testing to ensure that we have a comprehensive understanding of your health status. Then we follow up with a doctor-patient consultation to go over the results. Our goal is to make sure you understand the present state of your health, establish a detailed plan to take action where necessary and improve your overall health.
The comprehensive concierge medicine annual physical and lifestyle counseling includes:
- Thorough evaluation of current and previous health issues
- Comprehensive physical examination
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Spirometry with oxygen saturation
- Cardiovascular fitness determination
- Dermatological screening
- Thorough lab testing, collected onsite
- InBody body composition analysis
- Bone density screening, when indicated
- Hearing screening test, when indicated
- Risk factor analysis
- Fitness and/or nutrition assessment
- Medical history review, based on both personal and family risk factors
- Goals and recommendations for long-term health across each dimension of wellness
Care From Specialists
When care from a specialist (such as a cardiologist or orthopedic surgeon) is indicated, our physicians will assist you with referrals and scheduling appointments, to ensure your care is given the attention it requires.